I’m visiting Tokyo for the third time but it’s the first time I’m traveling with my wife. Could someone recommend me places I have to take her while in Tokyo? Like what are the best restaurants? Places that I have to checkout ? Theme parks ? Arcade spots?
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out because I’m going to be staying for a month and wanted to show her a good time.
Hi, it much depends on what your wife likes! Here are some typical "date" spots in Tokyo local people go:
- Tokyo Disney Land and Disney Sea
- Tokyo Tower
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Aquariums (Shinagawa, Sumida, Ikebukuro, etc)
- Movie Theaters
- Ginza (shopping and delicious desserts)
- Shinjuku Gyoen Park (cherry blossoms are beautiful)
- Ueno Zoo
- Shinjuku (shopping)
- Water bus (TOKYO CRUISE)
- Planetarium (Oshiage, Ikebukuro, etc)
- Mt. Takao