Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Garlic flavor is addictive; Hakata Yamitsuki Motsu Nabe (giblets hotpot): 1,400 yen
- Light but has deep flavor; Hakata Mizutaki (chicken broth hotpot): 1,580 yen
- Crunchy outside and chewy inside; Dojo Hiden Hakata Torikawa Gushi (chicken skin skewers): 180yen
- The standard horse sashimi; lean Basashi delivered from Kumamoto directly: 1,180 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
1 Chome-4-16 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, TokyoTokyo Tatemono Yaesu Building B2F
3 minutes walk from JR Tokyo Station, 1 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Tozai Line and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Nihonbashi Station, 5 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Mitsukoshimae Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Lunch /
Mon-Sat and the day before National Holidays 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM (LO 2:00 PM)
Mon-Thu 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Fri and the day before National Holidays 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Sat 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-6225-2048 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
Tokyo Metro Tozai Line and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Nihonbashi Station Exit A3