We have the strong relationship with Kenzo Estate, who produces premium Napa Valley wines, and we stock unique labels and vintage which other restaurants cannot provide. We offer over 100 specially selected wines to pair with each Yakitori menu, mainly from Burgundy and Bordeaux, at reasonable prices.
Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Toriko green salad: 450 yen
- Kujo green onion chicken soup udon noodles: 670 yen
- Sot-l'y-laisse: 720 yen
- Souvenir Kaiji-Shamo's Toriko bento box: 2,160 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
6 Chome-3-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku, TokyoNishi-Ginza Building 5F
3 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station, 4 minutes walk from JR Yurakucho Station
- Average Price
- Mon - Sat 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30 PM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)50-2018-2348 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
- Smoking and Non-Smoking are separated
Tokyo Metro Ginza Station Exit C2