Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Garlic flavor is addictive; Hakata Yamitsuki Motsu Nabe (giblets hotpot): 1,400 yen
- Light but has deep flavor; Hakata Mizutaki (chicken broth hotpot): 1,580 yen
- Crunchy outside and chewy inside; Dojo Hiden Hakata Torikawa Gushi (chicken skin skewers): 180yen
- The standard horse sashimi; lean Basashi delivered from Kumamoto directly: 1,180 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
3 Chome-27-11 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, TokyoGEMS Shibuya 7F
1 minute walk from JR Shibuya Station, 3 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Shibuya Station, 3 minutes walk from Tokyu Toyoko Line Shibuya Station, 3 minutes walk from Keio Inokashira Line Shibuya Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Lunch /
Mon-Fri 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM (LO 2:00)
Mon-Thu, Sat 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30 PM)
Fri 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM (LO 4:00 AM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-6434-1248 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
JR Shibuya Station Shin-Minami Exit