Other than that, we have various Kyushu style cuisines such as "carefully selected horse meat", "grilled chickens", and "food stroll style ramen".
Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Hakata boiled gyoza: 520 yen
- Addicting giblets hot pot (for 1 person): 1,380 yen
- Hakata chicken skin: 170 yen (for 1 skewer)
- Grilled chicken: 1,580 yen
- Grilled Mentaiko (spicy cod roe): 520 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
1 Chome-5-10 Nihonbashibakurocho, Chuo-ku, TokyoHayashi Building B1F
1 minute walk from JR Sobu Line Bakurocho Station and Toei Shinjuku Line Bakuroyokoyama Station, 3 minutes walk from Toei Asakusa Line Higashinihonbashi Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Mon-Thu, Sat, National Holidays 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30 PM)
Fri 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM (LO 4:00 AM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-6661-7048 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
JR Sobu Line Bakurocho Station Exit 1