Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Garlic flavor is addictive; Hakata Yamitsuki Motsu Nabe (giblets hotpot): 1,400 yen
- Light but has deep flavor; Hakata Mizutaki (chicken broth hotpot): 1,580 yen
- Crunchy outside and chewy inside; Dojo Hiden Hakata Torikawa Gushi (chicken skin skewers): 180yen
- The standard horse sashimi; lean Basashi delivered from Kumamoto directly: 1,180 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
1 Chome-5-10 Nihonbashibakurocho, Chuo-ku, TokyoHayashi Building B1F
1 minute walk from JR Sobu Line Bakurocho Station and Toei Shinjuku Line Bakuroyokoyama Station, 3 minutes walk from Toei Asakusa Line Higashinihonbashi Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Mon-Thu, Sat, National Holidays 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30 PM)
Fri 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM (LO 4:00 AM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-6661-7048 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
JR Sobu Line Bakurocho Station Exit 1