Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Garlic flavor is addictive; Hakata Yamitsuki Motsu Nabe (giblets hotpot): 1,400 yen
- Light but has deep flavor; Hakata Mizutaki (chicken broth hotpot): 1,580 yen
- Crunchy outside and chewy inside; Dojo Hiden Hakata Torikawa Gushi (chicken skin skewers): 180yen
- The standard horse sashimi; lean Basashi delivered from Kumamoto directly: 1,180 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
1 Chome-18-9 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, TokyoYamagami Building B1F
1 minute walk from JR Sobu Line Asakusabashi Station and Toei Asakusa Line Asakusabashi Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Mon-Fri 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30 PM)
Sat, National Holidays 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (LO 10:00 PM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-5829-9148 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
Toei Asakusa Line Asakusabashi Station Exit A3