Menu Below are only parts of the menu. Visit their website for the latest information since they may have updates.
- Garlic flavor is addictive; Hakata Yamitsuki Motsu Nabe (giblets hotpot): 1,400 yen
- Light but has deep flavor; Hakata Mizutaki (chicken broth hotpot): 1,580 yen
- Crunchy outside and chewy inside; Dojo Hiden Hakata Torikawa Gushi (chicken skin skewers): 180yen
- The standard horse sashimi; lean Basashi delivered from Kumamoto directly: 1,180 yen
And more. All prices listed do not include tax.
2 Chome-1-9 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, GAOH Kuromon Building 3F
3 minutes walk from JR Ueno Station and Tokyo Metro Ueno Station
- Average Price
- ¥3,000 - ¥4,000
- Mon-Thu, Sat, Sun, National Holidays 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM (LO 10:30)
Fri and the day before National Holidays 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM (LO 4:00 AM)
- Phone Number
- (+81)3-5817-8948 They may accept calls in Japanese only.
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Ueno-Hirokoji Station, Toei Oedo Line Ueno-Okachimachi Station Exit A5