How do I register as a Local?
You need to sign up to Hub Japan to use MEET & EAT. Those who are under 20 years old cannot use this service, and we require to verify your age with Facebook. We recommend to sign up with Facebook.
How to register as a Local
- Sign up to Hub Japan
* We require to sign up with your real name and your face photo
- Age verification using Facebook (It will be automatically complete if you sign up with Facebook)
- Complete filling in your profile information
You must fill in gender, country, birthday, English level, and number of visits to Japan (People who are under 20 years old cannot use this service)
- Register from the MEET & EAT registration form
We examine local users under these conditions below:
- Registration to Hub Japan with the real name and a face photo
- Completion of age verification via Facebook
- Profile information
- The use of Facebook (following Facebook’s terms and conditions)
- Information put on the MEET & EAT registration form
You will be registered as MEET & EAT Local after the examination. (Hub Japan team will notify you that you are registered.)
You can use MEET & EAT features after you are registered as a MEET & EAT Local. For details of using MEET & EAT, please refer to “I’m registered as a Local now. How do I use MEET & EAT?” section.
Please refer to “How to register as a Local” (in Japanese only) page together with this help page.
How should I apply for using MEET & EAT as a Traveler?
You need to sign up to Hub Japan to complete your request.
- Sign up to Hub Japan and fill in profiles. People who are under 20 years old cannot use this service, and we require verification of your age with Facebook. We recommend to sign up with Facebook.
- Put information such as request date, time, place, etc., to the MEET & EAT Request Form.
- For details after that, please refer to “How should I use MEET & EAT as a traveler?” section.