MEET & EAT HELP
Notice and prohibitions
Are there any notices or prohibitions?
- MEET & EAT is a group matching service, and we do not recommend to participate alone. Invite your friends, etc., if possible. The person coming with you does not need to register to Hub Japan.
- Those who wish to use MEET & EAT must verify your age with Facebook. People under 20 years old cannot use the service. Underage drinking is prohibited by Japanese law.
- Both Travelers and Locals who participate in the matchings are all ordinary people. They are not in relations of hosts/guests. Respect each other and avoid causing troubles.
- We suggest splitting the bill with Travelers and Locals. Ask each other and make sure you all agree when ordering food and drinks
- We prohibit all participants to use for dating objectives, do solicitations to network businesses, religious activities, self-help seminars, etc., and any business activities in this service.
- Please meet up at one of our MEET & EAT Partner Restaurants to avoid troubles. If you are going to anywhere except Partner Restaurants, be careful not to take and go to places that are not public.
- Please be careful to not cause troubles due to too much alcohol, etc.
- Hub Japan monitors the use of services 24 hours. We may disable or delete the account in case we find something inappropriate.
- Hub Japan only checks profile information according to self-assessment. We do not assure any troubles occurred by using our services. Please pay full attention to enjoy the service safely.
- This service does not ensure the matching itself.
- Please also read thoroughly MEET & EAT help page and terms.