Godzilla, ninja and the Japanese nightlife!
What you can expectKabukicho is not just any downtown, it is Japan's most famous downtown shopping district. The town, with a cyberpunk vibe and colourful neon lights, has become the subject of many movies and video games. On this tour you will spot Godzilla lurking behind buildings, try on samurai armour and pose with a Japanese katana sward, and drink cocktails in a ninja themed bar. The best thing about this tour is that you can visit the kinds of places you would not get the chance to visit on a group tour. Visit the stimulating town, Kabukicho, full of modern entertainment as well as good old bars, and enjoy Japanese nightlife, safely, with your very own otomo tour guide.
Highlights- Get shown around Japan's most famous downtown shopping district, by an otomo tour guide.
- Explore the town the video game, "Yakuza" was based on.
- Take photos of the kinds of scenes you saw in the movies "AKIRA" and "Blade Runner".
- Have a drink in alleys full of good old Japanese bars.
- Try on samurai armour and take photographs.
- Enjoy cocktails in a ninja themed bar and see magic performed by ninja-magicians!
Attractions- Kabukicho Ichibangai
- Godzilla Head
- In front of Robot Restaurant (photo opportunities)
- Samurai Museum
- Shinjuku Golden Gai
- Omoide Yokocho
- NINJA SHINJUKU AJITO
AvailabilityThe plan is available from 6:00PM and 7:00PM on Monday to Friday and Sunday. The plan is not available on Saturdays.
Please contact to the host to check availability on specific dates.
In front of the police box outside the East Exit of the JR line, Shinjuku Station *Leave the East Exit Ticket Gate and follow the sign "Kabukicho" up a flight of stairs. You will meet your otomo tour guide at the top of the stairs on the ground level.