What you can expectThis tour will give you a chance to enjoy good Japanese food and experience Japanese culture. The Kanda area is surrounded by old buildings with long histories. You can eat soba noodles and traditional sweets inside these buildings, nominated as Tokyo's Selected Historic Buildings.
In the Ochanomizu area you can pray at the Kanda Myojin Shrine, also known as the place the anime Love Live! was based, and take a sneak peak at the workshops in the Ochanomizu Origami Kaikan Hall. At the final location of the tour, you will get a chance to do a sake tasting from a selection of over 150 types of branded sake from all over Japan. This is a tour that will give you a great taste of Japan.
Highlights- Eat soba noodles in a traditional soba restaurant operating since 1880.
- Try traditional sweets on tatami mats in a traditional cafe that has been nominated as a Selected Historic Building.
- Pray at Kanda Myojin Shrine where one of Japan's biggest traditional festivals, Kanda Matsuri, is held.
- Get a sneak peak into the workshops of the Origami Kaikan (hall) and shop for souvenirs.
- Try sake tasting from a selection of over 150 types of sake!
Attractions- Kanda Yabu Soba
- Kanmidokoro Cafe, Kanda Takemura
- Kanda Myojin Shrine
- Ochanomizu Origami Kaikan Hall
- Meishu Center Ochanomizu Branch
AvailabilityThe plan is available from 11:00AM-, 12:00PM-, 1:00PM-, 2:00PM-, and 3:00PM Tuesday to Saturday.
Please contact to the host to check availability on specific dates.
The North Exit Ticket Gate at the JR line, Kanda Station