Pokemon, Mario and Dragon Ball all in one place! And more...
What you can expectPokemon, Dragon Ball, NARUTO, One Piece, Mario, Doraemon, Crayon Shinchan... did you know there is a place in Tokyo in which you can meet all of these lovable anime characters? Ikebukuro is a town that has the vibe of a theme park, packed with shops related to anime. Visit a store that sells all sorts of Pikachu goods, take photos of you going Super Saiyan, master NARUTO's ninjutsu, and immerse yourself in the world of anime! You can even play the UFO catcher, card games, music and take photos in purikura photoboothsgames in the biggest game center in Japan! If you already have plans during the day, you can still book this tour for your evening event as everything is open till quite late.
Highlights- We have gathered together all the interactive, experience-based locations to do with Japanese anime for this tour.
- Visit the theme park of a popular anime from the "Weekly Shonen Jump" magazine.
- Have a go at playing the most contemporary games in Japan's biggest game center.
- Peek into the street full of Showa (1926-1989) style izakaya taverns.
- If you have a free evening why not try this tour? You can start the tour from as late as 5pm!
Attractions- J-WORLD TOKYO
- Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
- KIDDY LAND, Ikebukuro Sunshine City
- SEGA Ikebukuro GiGO
- Sakae-cho Shopping Street
AvailabilityThe plan is available from 10:00AM-, 11:00AM-, 12:00PM-, 1:00PM-, 2:00PM-, 3:00PM-, 4:00PM-, and 5:00PM- every day.
Please contact to the host to check availability on specific dates.
Next to the Information counter by the No.1 Central Ticket Gate Exit at the JR line, Ikebukuro Station