We are a group of Japanese locals who like to meet new people. :)
We will take you to “Monja Street” in Tsukishima, where 100 monjayaki restaurants gather! Monjayaki is the most famous Tokyo's local food and Okonomiyaki is originally from Osaka, but also available in Tokyo and at Monjayaki restaurants. At Monjayaki restaurants, customers cook food at the iron plate on the table! We will help you choose what to order and cook the food. We will take you to our recommended restaurant! :)
Available Day and TimeEvery day after 7:00 PM
* Some days may not be available due to the host’s schedule.
Cost of the meals- We will split the bill. The host pays for own food & meal, no need to pay for the host. Please pay for your food & meal.
- The cost of the meal will be around ¥2,000-¥3,000/person (It covers about one monjayaki and one okonomiyaki to share, one or two drinks, and desserts or some side dishes upon your request)
Hosts of this planEither one or two below will join the dinner!
Mari, Sosuke, Yuji, Mari's friend or others.
Request from the hostWe have just started this BE A LOCAL service in Hub Japan and trying to collect pictures and comments of the guests to put on our website and SNS pages. So we will ask you to be in few pictures on the day, and also ask you for some comments from you. (and also for a review!)
Notice- We will split the bill. The host pays for own food & meal, no need to pay for the host.
- The maximum number of people is 4.
- The environment may not be smoking free. If you have strong preferences, please give me a notice in advance.
- We may not be able to accept children.
- Please bring enough cash
- English Only
Want to know a little more about the plan? Find out how it is like from the "BE A LOCAL Report" below!
- BE A LOCAL Report 3 - Okonomiyaki, Monjayaki, and Sashimi Izakaya in Tsukishima with a Couple from Spain
- BE A LOCAL Report 4 - Okonomiyaki, Monjayaki in Tsukishima with father and daughter from Scotland
- BE A LOCAL Report 6 - A Fun night with Indonesian and my friend plus Okonomiyaki, Monjayaki and fresh sashimi
Tsukishima Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Toei Oedo Line)