Nobody makes stationery like the Japanese do!
What you can expectJapanese stationery is famous for its outstanding quality, functions, variety of designs, and overall value. There are more than 100 different manufacturers of stationery in Japan! The advancement of IT is not stopping them from being successful. Stationery manufacturers are continuing to invent easy-to-use products of extremely high quality, and are winning over consumers' hearts. Staplers with no staples and pens with ink that you can rub out are a couple of examples. On this tour you will visit a number of stationery stores as well as "bunbogu cafe", a stationery cafe where you can try hundreds of types of pens. Try this unconventional tour and find your perfect piece of stationery!
Highlights- Enjoy a stationery store hop in the trendy area of Omotesando.
- Visit shops that sell stylish but practical stationery.
- Enjoy a break with a snack in ""bunbogu cafe"" whilst you test different types of pens and pencils.
- Visit a stationery store that sells classic Japanese stationery.
- Look through the selection of great quality products in specialty shops for letter supplies and fountain pens.
- Visit a reasonable stationery store packed with kawaii stationery.
Attractions- Winged Wheel, Omotesando
- bunbogu cafe
- Bungubox, Omotesando
- MoMa Design Store, Omotesando
- Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku, 5F hands be
- & note
- ASOKO, Harajuku
AvailabilityThe plan is available from 11:00AM-, 0:00PM-, 1:00PM-, 2:00PM-, 3:00PM-, 4:00PM-, and 5:00PM- Monday, Wednesday to Sunday. The plan is not available on Tuesdays.
Please contact to the host to check availability on specific dates.
By Akasaka Police Station next to Omotesando Police Box, outside the No.3 Exit of the Tokyo Metro lines (G02, C04,Z02), Omotesando Station