AKB, maid cafes and consumer electronics!
What you can expectAkihabara is a popular area for otaku (people with obsessive interests, especially with anime) and is known to be the holy land of idols, anime and consumer electronics.
On this tour you will visit places such as AKB cafes and shops, maid cafes, the specialty shop for gachapon, a large scale store of consumer electronics and more. Maid cafes are particularly interesting for the unique worlds that are created in their cafes, almost like those of theme parks.
Enjoy a tour of Akihabara, full of unconventional shops, and immerse yourself in the unique world of Japanese subculture.
Highlights- See signatures of the AKB48 members at the AKB48 Cafe & Shop.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at a maid cafe, where you will be called goshujin-sama (my master) by the maids.
- Shop in the biggest consumer electronics store in Tokyo, Yodobashi Camera Multi Media Akiba.
- Enjoy Japanese subculture, such as gachapon and anime figures!
Attractions- Volks Akihabara Hobby Tengoku: This is a store that sells massive amount character goods from popular anime and movie. The good have various type of ganre, so you will never get bored!
- AKB48 Cafe & Shop Akihabara: AKB48 is one of popular Japanese idol groups. Since their home town is Akihabara, you can visit concept cafe and buy various goods related to AKB48! Get to know more about Japanese idol!
- Don Quijote: You can get anything in Akihabara, but also you can get anything in Don Quijote too! It's a biggest discount store in Japan. They sell original parti goods and costume as well!
- Akihabara Gachapon Hall: Have you ever heard Japanese Gatya-pon? You can get a plastic ball with a good fit in your hand, but you never know what is inside. There are more than 300 different types of Gatya-pon. Worth to try it!
- Kawaii Maid Cafe & Bar, Akiba Zettai Ryoiki: When you asked about Akihabara, what would you tell? Maid cafe would be one of the answers. This maid cafe is only in Japan and you have never seen before!
- Sega Akihabara Building 3: Among the Anime and Game culture town, Akihabara is also enriched with game center!
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba: Akihabara is a city well-known for PC parts and electronic goods. Let's close the tour in the shop where all electronic goods can be found. Highly quality Japanese goods can be purchased here!
AvailabilityThe plan is available from 10:00AM-, 11:00AM-, 12:00PM-, 1:00PM-, 2:00PM-, 3:00PM-, and 4:00PM every day. * The tour leaving at 10:00 AM is available only on Saturdays and Sundays
Please contact to the host to check availability on specific dates.
Near the ticket office to the south of the Electric Town Exit ticket gate at the JR line, Akihabara Station